• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Youth Mobility Scheme Visa

    If you:


    • Want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
    • Are aged 18 to 30
    • Have £1890 in savings
    • Have certain types of British Nationality or are from certain countries which meet the eligibility requirements


    We will be able to help you to obtain a Youth Mobility Scheme Visa. 


    Please note, you will need to be sponsored if you are from Hong Kong, the Republic of Korea or Taiwan.
    You will be given a visa for up to 24 months, and will not need to leave if you turn 31 until your visa runs out.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.