• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa (ICT)

    If you are currently working for a company overseas and your employer has offered you a position in the company to work in their UK branch, you can make a Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) Application for a visa to continue your employment in the UK.


    This visa will be valid for up to three years to allow you to continue your employment in the UK.


    For a successful application you must met the general requirements of Tier 2 such a salary and working hours as well as having your employer as your sponsor in the UK.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.