• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Ministers of Religion

    If you:


    • Have been offered a job within a faith community in the UK
    • Are from outside of the EEA and Switzerland
    • Have a valid certificate of Sponsorship from your sponsor
    • Meet the English Language requirement and
    • Have £945 worth of savings


    Then you may apply to the UK to come and work, as long as your work is sponsoring you.


    You can stay in the UK for a maximum of 3 years and 1 month, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus one month, whichever is shorter.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.