• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Settlement

    Once you have completed 5 years residence in the UK with a Residence Card (or it is about to expire) you can apply for a permanent residence card which will permit you to stay in the UK permanently or in other words, settle in the UK.


    If you are still in a relationship with your EEA National family member and they are still exercising Treaty Rights the application will need to evidence that this has been continuing for the past 5 years.


    At Tremont Midwest we can advise you what evidence you will need to show that you meet this requirement and we can assist you to make the full application.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.