• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Unmarried Partners Visa

    Even through you may not be married, if you have been with your partner for over two years you can make an application for them to join you in the UK.


    The requirements for successful applications are similar to those for spouse visas however, the main difference is that you must provide evidence that you have been in a relationship for at least two years.


    If you are applying from inside the UK, the requirement further states that you must show evidence of co-habitation (living together) for the past two years.


    Apart from this requirement, you must ensure that you meet all the other requirements in the Immigration Rules including the financial requirement.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.