• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Fiancée Visa

    If you are seeking to come to the UK to marry your fiancé(e) there is a special type of visitor visa that you must obtain. You will have to provide evidence to the Entry Clearance Officer that you are seeking to enter the UK for the purpose of marriage and you will have to provide information about your partner in the UK.


    Once granted this visa will allow you to enter the UK for a period of 6 months. After the marriage, you must return to your Country of Origin before your fiancé(e) visa expires and from then you can make an application for your UK Spouse visa.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.