• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Applications for overstayers

    There can be different scenarios where one’s leave has expired, if you have overstayed, it is important to make an application as soon as possible to the Home Office in order to keep your status in the UK and/or resolve your problem of overstaying and the issues with regard to this. 


    Also it could be the case where you would like to resolve these issues, whilst remaining in the UK. Generally, as long as an application is made before 28 days of you overstaying in the country then your application will be likely to be accepted under section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971.


    If you have a problem regarding you overstaying in the UK, then Tremont Midwest are here to help you. Please give us a call if you require further information.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.