• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Settlement for EEA Nationals

    If you are a national of one of the European Union countries, you can exercise free movement to UK.


    You can come for holiday, work or study. Furthermore, you can bring your non-European family members with you to UK when you come to UK for one of the above purposes.


    It is advised non-European family member to apply for residence card to live in the UK as a confirmation of his or her rights. After 5 years of residence in the UK with your EEA family member you may become eligible to apply for permanent residence in the UK.


    Whether it is your initial application for a residence card or it is your application for a permanent residence in the UK we can fully represent you in preparing and submitting an application to the UKBA Home Office.


    Our service covers following:


    • One -off consultations
    • Advice on prospective applications
    • Detailed advice and full representation in application preparation and submission to the Home Office
    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.