• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • EEA Residence Card

    If you are from outside of the EEA and you are the family member or extended family member of an EEA national, then you may be able to apply for a residence card.


    A residence card can last up to 5 years. After the 5 years you can apply for a permanent residence card. If you need any help on these matters then do not hesitate to contact us, as we are able to help you.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.