• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • EEA Family Permit

    You will need to evidence your relationship and that your EEA National family member is exercising Treaty Rights, you must then make ban application to the Entry Clearance Officer in the country that you are currently residing.


    With these applications we can advise you what you need to do to meet the requirements and assist you to complete the application. We shall also provide you with a list of the specific documents that you will need to support your application.


    At Tremont Midwest we can advise you of all the supporting documents that you would need to obtain which is specific to your case and will support your application. We shall then review the evidence with you and complete the application for you whether you are inside or outside of the UK.


    Once your residence card has been granted, this will be valid for 5 years and will permit you to live and, if you wish, to work in the UK.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.