• London - Fleet Street:020 7965 7226
  • Derivative Right of Residence

    If you are seeking to come to the UK or remain and you are the carer or primary care giver to an EEA National living in the UK, you are eligible to make an application for an EEA residence card or family permit under your derived rights.


    This is due to the fact that the EEA National would not be able to remain in the UK without the care you provide therefore, you should have the right to remain in the UK with them. This matter was considered in the well-known case of Zambrano.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.