• London - Mayfair:020 7965 7226
  • Adult Dependant Relative Visa

    The EEA Regulations 2006 also provide provisions for other family members to join EEA Nationals in the UK.


    If you are the parent, brother, sister, cousin or another family member of an EEA National, you can apply under this category. You must evidence your relationship with the EEA National, evidence that you are dependent upon their support and that they were supporting you before your entered the UK and also evidence that they are exercising their Treaty Rights in the UK.

    Our Services
  • Client Testimonials

    • The very first job which I gave to Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London was done very professionally and efficiently. As a totally satisfied customer, I have decided to handover all rest of my legal matters to them as they are professional, capable and competent.

      S.J.L.P.Gedara, Non-Executive Director, CMS Credit Union Ltd.
    • Thank you very much for all your helpful advice which led to me getting my resident status. Since meeting with Tremont Midwest Solicitors in London we have never looked back. They are professional, approachable and extremely patient and kind, and always prompt and willing to answer all of my questions. It has given me peace of mind to know that my case is conducted so professionally. I wholeheartedly recommend Tremont Midwest Solicitors as lawyers who are able to move you efficiently through all the processes that are required by Immigration.